The Church’s Gift to Water Orton
The Link was built in 2010 by Water Orton Parish Church (St Peter & Paul’s) to replace the Parish Church Hall which was built in 1932.
The Link is the Church’s gift to the village. Its building has been funded by the Robert Lloyd Charity – an ancient fund established in 1687 and administered by the Parish Church for the benefit of the Church and the Community of Water Orton.
The Link now operates as a non-profit organisation financed by hire charges to users. It is managed by a committee which is appointed by, and reports to the Parochial Church Council. (the PCC). Part time staff are employed to look after the day to day running of The Link.
The PCC hopes that all users’ lives will be enriched through meeting other people at The Link.